Battle Bunnies Brotherhood Upcoming NFT drops

Battle Bunnies Brotherhood

Price:

1.0

Chain:

solana

Total:

10000

Sale Time:

11/29/21 7:30 am UTC

Project type:

Collectibles

Project Description

Our NFT consists of 4 Brotherhoods, with each Brotherhood having 2,500 bunnies ONLY.

There will be 4 mint options so you can choose your brotherhood, pick it wisely as each brotherhoods has its own belifes and its future and lore will be decided by YOUR contribution in upcoming games.

Each brotherhood will be diffrentiated by the background color.

Project's Roadmap and/ or Current Activities

Battle Bunnies Brotherhood NFT Roadmap

ROYALTIES & BUNNY COMMUNITY BANK

100% of ALL trading fees will go into the project’s benefit/back to the community. 80% of it will go straight into the Bunny Bank, a community-driven fund. We will run community votes to determine where the bank money goes. The remaining 20% will go towards expanding our team and improving the project.

OFFICIAL BUNNY RECRUITMENT

The official Mint will happen on 28 Nov, with 2500 bunnies per brotherhood (Total of 10,000 battle bunnies). With it, the secondary market will open shortly after and a rarity tool that is already public and can be viewed on this website to check how rare your bunny is.

SETTING UP 100,000 USD AS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO

After launching we will put 100k USD from our earnings into a wallet and hold votes to decide towards what cryptocurrency coin it will go into as an investment. Profits will be given to the winning brotherhood of current event.

OFFICIAL BUNNY-VERSE THEMED GAMES

After the mint, our very own, unique BunnyVerse themed web games will be available on our website! Completely free for all bunny owners to partake in, and will ultimately have an impact on the lore of the BunnyVerse. The games will eventually progress to be an even bigger fully-fledged game, with more unique features.

$CARC & AIRDROPS

After the release of our bunnies, we will launch our cryptocurrency token, The Carrot Coin. The coin will be granted to ALL bunny minters and OG Bunnies (first 500 members of our discord) will receive double the amount. All of this shouldnt be confused with our airdrop system, when winning in the games all members of the brotherhood will receive B-Bucks which will be used to purchase airdrops (pets) unique to each brotherhood that will be added to your existing bunny.

BUNNY-VERSE COMIC BOOK SERIES

In the near future, we plan to launch a full BunnyVerse themed Comic Book Series which will have more lore and community-themed additions along with new stories and the wars aftermath, based on the winning brotherhoods in our games.

EXPANDING THE BUNNY-VERSE

Were thinking far here but we plan to eventually advance the BunnyVerse according to the aftermath of the lore that will be determined by the winning brotherhood and will be made into a bigger & better universe, so we advise you stay tuned 🙂

Additional Info

 The community will have rewards and a community bank that you will be able to partake in and decide where it goes.

Taking part in our games that will impact the lore of the Bunny-Verse and the players themselves.


Stay Updated And

Never Miss a Drop!

 

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

NFT Listing will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.