An NFT collection of 2.5D artworks that lets the community earn, collect and NFTs is been launched by tech firm Spheric. A collection of 8,888 utility based GenX built on ERC721A for less gas fees with 500+ traits. This is the first PFP collection from India by an established IT firm.
Project's Roadmap and/ or Current Activities
SphericX NFT Roadmap
WHAT YOU GET:
– To give back to the community as soon as launch our collection, will return 10% of the purchase amount of SphericX NFT to all the Whitelist Spots and Initial Sale buyers.
– The SphericX Breeding Machine & Airdrop gets ready.
And bring up new ways to be a part of our club. Breed your NFTs and earn more perks.
– Through careful and enchanted design direction, will certainly make one of a kind designs & statements.
– SphericX is exactly that: a social club! Want to hang out! So, will host IRL events for our holders. The first event will take place in a city and the community will vote to choose the location among different cities in the world to have our first community event. After discussion with some of the most influential people in the Tech, Music and Crypto industry, currently working to bring them to the events.
– Will introduce a launchpad with $50K from our smart contract to fund it. As a member of the SphericX, you will have the opportunity to submit a project/business idea and the DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation) that is created will vote on which project to launch and we will help to build it throughout.
– This is what want for our community and SphericX, you will be able to Debt, Stake or Liquidate your NFTs. Working with Organisations & Defi protocols to have this easy liquidity feature available to everyone.
– This is an unexplored space yet, members and holders may find their free land on SphericX metaverse or a possible NFT family as companions or earn a few cryptocurrencies.
Join our DISCORD for more information.
You can check ⭐whitelist-info channel on our SphericX discord server.
Stay Updated And
Never Miss a Drop!
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter
There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.